Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Cooperative Republic of Guyana
Supply and Delivery of Materials for Sea and River Defence Works:
Lot # 1
Supply and Delivery of Geotextile Filter Fabric
Lot # 2
Supply and Delivery of Gabion Mattress
Supply and Delivery of Rock Materials to Regions No.2, 3 and 4:
Supply and Delivery of Boulders to Riverstown, Essequibo Coast, Region no.2
Supply and Delivery of Gabion Stones to Fredricksburg, Wakenaam Island, Region no.3
Supply and Delivery of Gabion Stones to Paradise, East Coast Demerara, Region no.4
2. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act 2003 and is open to all bidders, subject to provisions of Section III (Eligible Countries) of this document.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Chief Sea & River Defence Officer, Works Services Group at Fort Street, Kingston, Georgetown and inspect the Bidding Documents at the same address between the normal working hours from January 22, 2019 to February 12, 2019.
4. All bids must be accompanied by valid NIS and GRA Compliance Certificates in the registered Business name of the Firm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address stated in Item 3 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Dollars ($3000.00) each. The method of payment will be cash. The Bidding Documents should be addressed to: The Chairman, Ministerial Tender Board, Ministry of Public Infrastructure and deposited in the tender box at the following address: Ministry of Public Infrastructure, Oranapai Towers, Wight’s Lane, Kingston, Georgetown. The name of the project should be in the upper left hand corner of the envelope.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address stated in Item 5 above at or before 09:00hrs on Tuesday February 12, 2019. Electronic bidding “shall not” be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address in Item 5 above at 09:00hrs on Tuesday February 12, 2019.
7. Bids “shall” be accompanied by a “Bid Security” for the amount specified for the respective Lot in the Tender Documents.
8. The Ministry of Public Infrastructure reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Bids without assigning reason(s) for such rejection.
Ministry of Public Infrastructure
Wight's Lane, Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana
Ministry of Public Infrastructure (592)-225-7420 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.