Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Cooperative Republic of Guyana
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Chief Sea & River Defence Officer, Work Services Group at Fort Street, Kingston, Georgetown and inspect the Bidding Documents at the same address between the normal working hours from 22nd January, 2019 to 12th February, 2019.
4. All bids must be accompanied by valid NIS and GRA Compliance Certificate.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address stated in Item 3 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Guyana Dollars ($2,000.00). The method of payment will be cash. The name of the project should be in the upper left-hand corner of the envelope. The Bidding Documents should be address to: The Chairman, Ministerial Tender Board, Ministry of Public Infrastructure and deposited in the tender box at the following address: Ministry of Public Infrastructure, Oranapai Towers, Wight’s Lane, Kingston, Georgetown.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address stated in Item 5 above at or before 09:00hrs. on Tuesday 12th February, 2019. Electronic bidding “shall not” be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address in Item 5 above at 09:00hrs. on Tuesday 12th February, 2019.
7. The Ministry of Public Infrastructure reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Bids without assigning reason(s) for such rejection.
Ministry of Public Infrastructure
Wight's Lane, Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana
Ministry of Public Infrastructure (592)-225-7420 | Email: email@example.com
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.