Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Cooperative Republic of Guyana
Lot 1 - Gabion Mattress River Defence Works along Supenaam River, Essequibo, Region no.2
Lot 2 - Gabion Mattress River Defence Works along Bonasika Creek, Region no.3
Lot 3 - Gabion Mattress River Defence Works at Naamryck, East Bank Essequibo, Region no.3
Lot 4 - Gabion Mattress River Defence Works at Mora, East Bank Essequibo, Region no.3
Lot 5 - Boulder Face Protection Works along embankment at Orangestein, East Bank Essequibo, Region No.3
Lot 6 - Concrete Repair Works to slopes at Zeelugt, East Bank Essequibo, Region No.3
Lot 7 - Incorporation of Concrete Crest Wall along Concrete Structure at Zeelugt, East Bank Essequibo, Region No.3
Lot 8 - Incorporation of Concrete Step along Rip Rap Structure at Hague, West Coast Demerara, Region No.3
Lot 9 - Maintenance Works to the earthen embankment from Borlam to Portuguese Quarters, Corentyne, Berbice, Region no.6
Lot 10 - Maintenance Works to the earthen embankment from Adventure to Wellington Park, Corentyne, Berbice, Region no.6
Lot 11 - Maintenance Works to the earthen embankment from Wellington Park to Eversham, Corentyne, Berbice, Region no.6
Lot 12 - Timber Revetment River Defence Works at Lochaber, Canje River, Berbice, Region no.6
Lot 13 - Timber Revetment River Defences Works along Orealla, Corentyne River, Region no.6
Lot 14 - Gabion Mattress River Defence Works at Siparuta, Corentyne River, Region no.6
NOTE: A Bid can be submitted for a single LOT or for multiple LOTS for the above projects.
2. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act 2003 and is open to all bidders, subject to provisions of Section III (Eligible Countries) of this document.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Chief Sea & River Defence Officer, Work Services Group at Fort Street, Kingston, Georgetown and inspect the Bidding Documents at the same address between the normal working hours from January 22, 2019 to February 12, 2019.
4. All bids must be accompanied by valid NIS and GRA Compliance Certificates in the Registered Business Name of the Firm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address stated in Item 3 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00). The method of payment will be cash. The Bidding Documents should be address to The Chairman, Ministerial Tender Board, Ministry of Public Infrastructure and deposited in the tender box at the following address: Ministry of Public Infrastructure, Oranapai Towers, Wight’s Lane, Kingston, Georgetown. The name of the project should be in the upper left-hand corner of the envelope.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address stated in Item 5 above at or before 09:00hrs on Tuesday February 12th, 2019. Electronic bidding “shall not” be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address in Item 5 above at 09:00hrs on Tuesday February 12th, 2019.
7. The Ministry of Public Infrastructure reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Bids without assigning reason(s) for such rejection.
Ministry of Public Infrastructure
Wight's Lane, Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana
Ministry of Public Infrastructure (592)-225-7420 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.